Do you love to sing? Do you enjoying singing with others?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
Registration is OPEN for the Bel Air Community Chorus (BACC) Spring 2024 concert season! The BACC is open to anyone who loves to sing a variety of music both sacred and secular, classical and popular, historical and contemporary. Our members come from Harford County and surrounding areas to make a unique contribution to the arts in Bel Air, Maryland. Open to all singers ages 16 and up, our members come from a wide range of musical backgrounds and experiences.
Here’s What You Need To Know:
- Rehearsals are held on Tuesday evenings at First Presbyterian Church of Bel Air (224 N. Main St., Bel Air, MD 21014) from 7 pm to 9 pm. Chamber choir meets at 6:15.
- No auditions are required to join the chorus. All voice types and experience levels are welcome!
- For singers who wish to challenge themselves further, BACC also features an auditioned chamber choir (auditions held annually each fall).
- Our Spring 2024 concert is scheduled for June 2, 2024, at Shamrock Park in Bel Air. Prior to registration, members should confirm availability for this concert.
- BACC performs in the community at a variety of locations and events including area festivals, sporting events, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.
- A comprehensive list of performances—including optional community events—will be made available at the first rehearsal of the season.
- Registration to sing is $85 per person, per season. The BACC offers a $55 student discount rate (9th through 12th grade only; ID required). Please be advised that registration fees should never keep anyone from singing. Please contact email@example.com for special fee arrangements.
How Do I Register?
All chorus members (new and existing) must register online.
On Tuesday, January 30, from 7pm to 9 pm, BACC will host a Member Meet & Greet.
This event is open to any and all who wish to learn more about BACC. Come see the fun for yourself, meet other chorus members, and decide is BACC is right for you. The Meet and Greet will also take place at First Presbyterian Church of Bel Air.
Our first rehearsal of the concert season is Tuesday, February 6, 7 pm to 9 pm. Prospective members are welcome and encouraged to attend the first 1-2 rehearsals before making a final registration decision.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.”